Theater, Stage and Musical Choreography Inquiries: Alexandra is represented by Beth Blickers through APA Agency. For theater, film, or musical booking inquiries, or for press requests, please contact Beth at email@example.com and visit Beller's choreographic site at AlexandraBeller.com.
Please use the form below to inquire about teaching, residencies, and company bookings.
Give up, or a bird lying on it's back
Tour packages can be suited to fit the needs of the presenter and can include any of the following:
- 1-5 performances of works currently touring
- Master Class(es) with Alexandra Beller and members of the company for professional/pre-professional/beginner dancers. Open to the public
- Open company rehearsal
- Post performance discussions
- Lecture/demonstrations at local schools
- Symposium about fusion of genres and the collaborative process
Residencies are an essential component to the Company's work, providing an opportunity for the company to collaborate with artists from around the world and to share, through the creation of new work, our aesthetic and vision. Residency packages can be suited to fit the needs of the presenter and can include any of the following:
- Creation of an original work for your company or school
- Technique classes with Alexandra Beller
- Additional classes including Composition, Improvisation, Duet Making, Laban Movement Analysis, and Theatre Techniques for Dancers (including Viewpoints, Vocal Training, Directing and Dramaturgy)
- Discussions of various topics including Dance in NYC, Life in a large company, Being a Choreographer, Body image and self image in the dance world, Nutrition and Injury Prevention.
- Workshops at local schools